Sunday 14 April 2013

Monkey Mia

Hi everyone,

Last week I visited Monkey Mia and had an absolutely fantastic time. When we arrived we got there just in time for the dolphin feeding. Luckily I got chosen by one of the volunteers to feed the dolphin called Nicki. Mum said I only got chosen because I was wearing bright colours like her friend told us to do because she had been there before but I think I just got lucky. 

Anyway, after that we deiced that we needed to go for a swim because it was stinking hot. When we got in we met some funny emus that deiced to go for a swim because of the same reason as us. 

After we got out and dry we jumped o a sailing boat and sailed around to find some sea creatures. We ended up finding more then some.... but it was fine with me until we started following a dugong We ended up sailing for longer than expected and it was soo hot. But we did end up seeing dolphins, stingrays, dugongs, manta rays, sea snakes, turtles, tiger sharks, baby tiger sharks and lots more. We also met some wonderful friends traveling from Brazil that sprayed the hose on us. Thanks guys. I had an amazing and unforgettable day.

Bye xxMarleyxx







2 comments:

  1. Great photos! Thanks for the update - sounds amazing :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Keep up the good work on your diary,and have fun as you travel
    Remember you are in the best part of Australia
    Say hi to mum an dad
    Ian an Kath
    Shark Bay

    ReplyDelete