Thursday 11 July 2013

Now for my last post. We have had a great time travelling around Australia and will miss it dearly. Although I'm very excited about seeing my friends and getting back in my nice warm bed. But I still have to write up this thing. Well, Gold Coast only three words to describe it. FUN, EXCITEMENT and rain. :.( AT the Gold Coast we had the time of our lives. Theme Parks, Junk Food,  Hot Spas, THEME PARKS. I loved the Theme parks they were the best things ever. I had never been to one before and when I walked in I had never seen anything like it. I just couldn't believe my eyes. Dad and I went on every single ride at Movie World, Sea World and Wet and Wild. My Favourite at Sea World was Jet Rescue, Movie world was Arkam Asylum and Wet and Wild was The Tornado. The are super fun. I loved the dolphin show at Sea World. The trainers are SO lucky. I know what I want to be when I grow up. In my dreams! 

Honestly that's all we did at the Gold Coast. Just theme parks every day all day.  But we did see mums good friend Shani and our tent flooded.

On the way back we visited Our nan and pop in Port Macaqurie. It was really good because we could have home cooked dinners, nice warm beds and you don't have to walked 100m to get to the toilet. So yeah, we caught up with some friends and mainly just relaxed.

Thats all folks. 
Love Marleyxx!
The spa at our camp ground

My brothers and I with our Dad

The awesome spa again

At Movie World with the Superman ride in the background which was pretty scary!

My brothers and I with our Mum.

The Green Lantern ride.

1 comment:

  1. We loved reading about your adventure, well done on your blog, so many memories to look back on. AND you should thank your parents for giving you this amazing opportunity! Love the Hiskins Family.x

    ReplyDelete