Tuesday 12 March 2013

Exploring Streaky Bay

While in Streaky Bay we went and explored lots of different places like:

The Whistling Rocks
The Blow Hole
High Cliff
Granite Rocks

We also went down to the Sand dunes where we surfed down them on our boogie boards. It was so fun! We saw lots of funny lizards. They will try to defend themselves if they get scared by sticking their blue tongues out at us and hiss. Their tail looked like its head. I learnt that lots of different plants can live in hot and harsh conditions in the wild.











6 comments:

  1. hi Marley how's things going looks like you are still having fun. Did you take the photos if so you have done a real good job . PS ARE YOU DOING ANY HOMEWORK!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes Poppy I am doing all my school work that mum and my teacher has set for me.

      Delete
  2. Yeh it worked!!!! Hi Miss Marley Rose!! I love your photos!!! keep them coming!! Sounds like the boggie boarding was fun!!!Miss Ya all an remember to ........ROCK ON DUDES!!!!Love Aunty Shazz!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Marley those lizards with tails that look like their head freak me out! Glad you are having such a fantastic time and seeing lots. We miss you though!
    Lots of love,
    Aunty Jo.

    ReplyDelete